Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Is This Real Life?

Well, I head off to Paris today. Life is pretty great! I feel like I'm living some amazing dream! Everyday just gets better and brighter! I love it so much and I never want to leave!

            Westminister Abbey is amazing. It is my favorite Anglican establishment thus far. I literally walked over Darwin, Dickens, and other famous bones! It was fantastic and amazingly beautiful. Then that night, we went to see Les Mis… and it was incredible. I enjoyed every minute of it! So well done!
I have found my new love… from Greece… The Parthenon Marbles blew my mind! I loved every moment I spent in there. And I even rebelled and broke the rules by touching a few of them! It just needed to happen. I saw multiple mummies and even the Rosetta Stone. I may have been freaking out the entire time I was in that museum; best museum I’ve ever been too! I need to go back. So much to see, so little time.
Then we went to Brighton and Canterbury! Cree and I were the only ones brave enough to go into the water at the beach there. I nearly froze my feet off. I think I’ll stick to the California beaches where, instead of the painful rocky shores  is soft sand and not painful rocks, as well.
We actually had free time after class on Monday, so we went to the 221 Baker Street to visit Sherlock Holmes! It was way adorable. I never thought I would visit a place just to take a picture with an address. But these things happen when you’re in London. 


Westminister Abbey!

Les Mis!

The Parthenon Marbles in the British Museum

The "beach" at brighton with Cree

Canterbury!

Sherlock Holmes!

No comments:

Post a Comment